TAO Alternative Investments – Data Protection
In this Data Protection declaration, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data in the TAO Alternatives.
Application scope and Contact
This data protection declaration is valid for TAO Alternatives. If you have any questions about data protection at TAO Alternatives please send an email to our data protection officer stephanie.menz@tao-ai-com.
Processing of personal Data:
As data protection is a very important subject for us, we have taken the following measures:
- All employees were trained and made aware of the requirements of the GDPR.
- The processing of personal data was checked for its conformity with the GDPR.
- All customers were informed about the processing of their personal data and their right of withdrawal regarding the consent of processing of their personal data.
- A listing of what personal data within TAO Alternatives has been processed has been created.
- An appropriate concept has been created to ensure the erasure of personal data, when the reason for storage has stopped.
Please find below the basic concepts of data Protection:
- Data Subject: A natural person, which personal data has been processed. GDPR does not apply to legal entities.
- Controller: A natural or legal person which, alone determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. If a company has a customer database, then the company itself is the responsible for the processing in accordance with the GDPR.
- Processor: means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Purpose limitation: Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. Legitimate Purposes are legal obligations, consent of the data Subject and data collection to enter into contract.
- Data Minimisation: Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
- Storage limitation: Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Processing of personal data in TAO Alternatives
We collect and process the personal data of our clients for the following purposes: to contact the client – due to their freely given consent an to fulfil legal and contractual obligations,
The period for which the personal data will be stored depends on the different legal and contractual obligations. TAO Alternatives disposes of a appropriate concept to ensure the erasure of personal data, when the reason for storage has stopped.
Data recipients are solely TAO Alternatives employees.
Your Rights as a data subject:
As a person affected by the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of acces pursuant to Art 15 GDPR: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. If applicable, you have the right to obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient of the personal data, the retention period, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, as well as all available information about the source of data not provided by you.
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art 16 GDPR: You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Art 17 GDPR: You have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art 18 GDPR: You have the right to obtain restriction of processing under certain conditions (e.g. if the accuracy of the personal data is contested, if the processing is unlawful, if the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, etc).
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to object pursuant to Art 21 GDPR: You have the right to object, under certain conditions, to the processing of personal data concerning you. You have the right to appeal to the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Datenschutzbehörde) in connection with the processing of your personal data. If you have any Question about data protection please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org